The International Projects area is divided into representative sub-categories of the multimedia courses created by Conform Scarl and Prism Consulting Srl to support the various projects.
The project, starting from the Good Practice created by the “FABU.LA– Financial And Business Learning Activities Game” KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Schools project, code 2015-1-IT02-KA201-015397, which exploited the edutainment logic, i.e. educating while having fun, to involve, motivate and enthuse Primary School children as regards entrepreneurship and financial literacy, expands its scope and range of action, experimenting with innovative forms of interactive, gamified and laboratory teaching to develop in the students of classes IV and V (9-11 years of age) of Primary Schools in Italy, Spain and Greece a consciousness, knowledge and ability to adopt behaviours oriented to the circular economy, experimenting and, at the same time, producing new creative and inventive ideas for an early entrepreneurial vision in the field of re-use and recycling of resources and materials.
The project strategy described falls within the objectives of Agenda 2030, which poses an epochal challenge: “to transmit to all students the knowledge and skills necessary to promote sustainable development” by re-orienting the traditional way of governing, producing and consuming, but also that of educating and to “teaching”. On the other hand, sustainable development cannot be built without a cultural change that must start from education systems, at all levels, and whose urgency and improcrastinability is now evident to everyone.
1. the creation of Open Educational Resources in the form of virtual tours consisting of 360° images, to allow students to make an immersive and interactive visit in some locations that symbolize their daily lives (home, park, school, etc.) to accompany them to an early cultural leap to face the challenge of the circular model with full awareness, moving from the concept of disvalue inherent to waste to that of value, and then to learn the transformation process of each single material they will encounter along the virtual path.
In support of the OER we will also produce:
– a Teachers’ handbook containing the guidelines useful for carrying out activities in the classroom in the best possible way, providing teachers with adequate technical and didactic support to guide students in the use of virtual tours
– a Student’s Handbook which will be an easy-to-read booklet to allow young students to learn about the learning path in all its phases, in order to be guided in the use of both the various stages of the virtual tour
2. the conception and creation of the CIRCLE Game: Circular Learning Evaluation Game to hone the target skills and evaluate the achievement of the Learning outcomes corresponding to the training objectives programmed by the virtual tours in a playful-didactic learning context.
3. the design of the methodological manual of the Circular Creativity Labs for Entrepreneurship – CiCLE to allow teachers to conduct educational workshops aimed at developing the creativity, inventiveness and entrepreneurship of young students to give waste a “second life”, transforming it into something artistically and entrepreneurially new.
4. the methodological alignment of a pool of partnership teachers through a transnational mobility on the “CiCLE” model to hold the Circular Creativity Labs for Entrepreneurship and facilitate discussion, individual and group work, to enable young learners to apply the knowledge they have learned and translate it into “Re-CiCLE” ideas.
5. Testing by the students of the partner schools involved, with the support of the teaching staff, of the OER, of further in-depth materials, of the handbooks and of the CIRCLE Game.
For more information visit the site: https://fabula.conform.it/fabula-cplus/
- Enrolled students: 2
SMaRT will develop, test and validate and promote a 20 ECTS credit course based on a balanced mixture of classroom, e-learning, game-based learning and WBL, embedded in the current educational offer of 4 HEIs in 4 Countries, which will be promoted and maintained for at least three years after the end of funding.
During the project at least 80 students (20 per country) will be directly involved in the course.
Concrete results are:
- the design and adoption of a new university learning curriculum, centred on international sales management in the agri-food sector
- the development of interactive video pills, which can be freely accessed online for at least two years after project end, and of the PlaS – Play to Sale game in episodes as an interactive recreational-educational Knowledge hub, to develop and evaluate skills to manage business processes and increase volumes of sale of SMEs in the agrifood sector
- the involvement of a group of 80 students (20 per country) in testing the training course
- the achievement by the partnership trainers, following the mobility, of a methodological alignment with the teaching techniques to develop instructional design and game-based SMART solutions
- Enrolled students: 6
MODISTO is an Erasmus+ funded project that involves organisations in Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic and Italy. The partnership includes vocational training centres, professional associations of the fashion and clothing sector, and organisations involved in the implementation of vocational oriented programmes and the creation of didactical resources for them.
The main aims of the proposal are:
- To develop a course in e-learning modality to be used as support for VET teachers, whose contents will be related to eco-design and sustainability, and its use intended for the clothing and fashion sector.
- To promote and disseminate the e-learning course within VET centers in the four participating countries.
- To make the resources of the e-learning course openly available and promoted at international level as an open educational resource.
- Enrolled students: 8
The BIG project aims to increase the digital, international, business and financial management skills of 80 workers of small companies in Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Greece and Poland functional to define a correct and sustainable planning of digital, international company projection.
For this purpose , partners will co-elaborate a European, blended training supply which is innovative and in line with the needs of workers and companies to improve their development opportunities in the globalized economy.
The OER (Open Education Resources) on the basis of the training programme are referring to 5 macro areas: Digital Business Promotion and User Experience, eCommerce and International Marketplace; SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing); Digital PR in the global market, Conversational Marketing.
- Enrolled students: 9
The "DaTaGEM - Digital Transformation of Global Entrepreneurial Mindsets" project aims to respond to the growing need of the labour market to make use of professionals in the ICT sector, not only in possession of advanced technological skills, such as development and programming of applications, data security management, but also of skills capable of supporting companies in the use of technologies to foster innovation.
The goals of the project are:
- Transformation of entrepreneurs' thinking to act on a global scale in the era of digital transformation.
- Improving the process of setting up new businesses due to the use of digital technologies.
- Promoting the skills and operational tools necessary to manage global innovation and the implementation of new digital technologies.
- Improving and supporting a deep understanding of digital transformation and its impact on business reality as well as business and social relations.
- Building soft and hard skills to structure, organize and control innovation and digital transformation processes.
- Improving efficiency and increasing business efficiency.
- Improving understanding and management of change and challenges for companies in the digital economy.
- Supporting cultural diversity as an entrepreneurial motive.
- Introducing new teaching methods, such as edutainment, digital case studies, simulations and games.
- Encourage students to think critically about the globalizing world, look for lasting solutions and a holistic approach.
- Enrolled students: 1
The Project GAMEST – “GAMification tEchniqueS for entrepreneurial vet Teachers”, identifies in gamification an innovative vehicle to teach entrepreneurial contents, increasing learners’ engagement in the subject matter.
The General Objective of this project is to support the promotion of high‐quality and innovative teaching based on the application of gamification strategies.
GAMEST wants to have long-term impact on VET system. Empowering VET trainers through the supply of innovative didactic methodology framework based on gamification will give to VET learners the possibility to learn and to acquire new skills more easily. Therefore, GAMEST aims at affecting the entire VET system, reducing the gap between learners and teachers and giving to the target group the practical tool to teach necessary skills to access to entrepreneurial labour market
The "Digital Humanist" project intends to develop a set of digital and entrepreneurial skills for students of humanistic extraction of the European partner universities, useful to innovate the range of products and services to promote and access cultural assets in a digital key, with land branded content experiential marketing solutions (digital storytelling, web-coms, web-series, sketch-coms, fiction), and the most advanced technologies (3D digital and augmented reality, mobile applications, immersive use environments, etc.) as innovation catalysts to support the evolution of digital-based services in the cultural supply chain.
- Enrolled students: 287